Protecting the Privacy of Your Children
We don’t know about you, but we’re picky about our privacy. We want to know who has access to our information and what they’re doing with it. Here’s the short version of what Bonzi does with your information:
Bonzi does not sell or share children’s information with anyone, ever.
You own your website, artwork and data
Money deposited in your bank account, not ours
Protecting Your Information and Privacy
- Bonzi does not sell or share your information either.
- Bonzi does not store credit card numbers in our system.
- Your password is safely encrypted and no one inside or outside of our organization can view it.
- No third-party advertising
- No tracking of your members’ online activities